IWCS External Radio Interface facilitates simple audio integration of external radios (or other audio sources) with your iriSound waterproof intercom system.
The Radio Interface is configurable to work with any commercially available radio as long as it has an external audio and PTT interface. When ordering, please specify the make and model of radio, and we will pre-configure the unit with the right settings and physical connector. We recommend using radios from one of our partners: Motorola, Sepura, Garmin, ICOM, Entel or Sailor, but the External Radio Interface is not restricted to working with these.
- Microprocessor controlled PTT function via iriSound and iriSelect
- Direct PTT interface for simple, flush-mount PTT (IR-22-1015-01)
- Flexible/configurable radio interface
- Works with both balanced and single-ended audio interfaces
- Built-in bi-directional volume control
- Power supply via iriSound
- Multi-color status LED